Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Biggest Tiger Shark Ever I Have A Couple Questions About Tiger Barbs, My Heater, Upside Down Catfish, And Bloodworms?

I Have A Couple Questions About Tiger Barbs, My Heater, Upside Down Catfish, and Bloodworms? - biggest tiger shark ever

Although some questions here. just some information you need, I have the 19th Tank June 2nd place on the head catfish in about 5 days later (I know, too quickly set) 2 guppies in a week later, and the "left, and until today, when purchased 3 Tiger barbs. That 29 gallons, and came with a heater and a filter.

3 Tiger barbs are correct? I learn more? In addition, fighting back with the fish than the cats, Corys, pictus, a rainbow shark, neon tetras or Kuhli Loach? I'm not everyone, but that's what I see at the moment.

I played a backup in the middle of my house last week, even in my room, where my tank. from the heater and the filter does not work, but today I turned off my power bar is connected and turned on the heater and it worked. even with my filter. If the heat is on as far as I know there is a small red light. When you return the light comes on .. But within 5 minutes it's over. Does this mean that no heating is used, because water is the right temperature, or did I just ruin theWEI with the backup?

I have 2 cat back when I received one from her, was a little larger than the other, but now it is bigger and the other is almost never seen. I have a Hikari algae wafers in one days, but I see that it is never touched. You've just muddy and everything will disappear. What's life + Growth?

when, on mosquito larvae, I always put a little into a cup, and tried to be for the thaw to wait longer and be easier to achieve when (they reach the bottom of the tank so I substrate and half of the mosquito larvae are too small to really be able to achieve if they are there.) How can I eat? Should I cut the cubes and drop them directly into the tank?

2 comments:

noseless... said...

Sounds like you have another brand of mosquito larvae have, if only very little, and much is lost and thus the benthic Aquarium burden if nothing else. Type I are much bigger now and not go without eating, this is not the best idea to throw frozen food in the tank, I heard that fish could cause harm. This problem could stubburn some inividuals fish only eat live food, if you do not give people what they want, they begin to lead to other fish in the tank for food.
Including food remains in the tank when they hear do not eat waffles, you for a while
Tiger Barbs are aggressive when there are three that have ever fish a different error. But if you are 6 or more, there should be a failure.
They never spoke to an air pump, please tell me you have an air pump, which is really the most important thing for fish, no air = suffication.
And when the light turns off when the tank is the right temperature. and back into its active form when the heating
most fish on the list seem to be goodfor me, but I'm not sure how aggressive can get DIUS Downs, I think it is very likely that neon tetras eat food, my friends on their many continuous updowncats snails. Check out this for more information
... http://fish.mongabay.com/species/Synodon
... http://fish.mongabay.com/species/Synodon

godworks... said...

1. Tiger Barbs are schooling fish. keep them in the school of 6 or more. That makes them happy to show their natural behavior, and also be aggressive and cut the fins of fish, the other not:]

2. speak ill of the fish that we know for sure. Beards two shark rainbow. can sell. and what the neon .. Ive had neon and the tabs are correct, but the neons are not happen to a child. which are too small. But my crampons Arent adult size, so I do not know how my neons going to 3-inch tongue .. But as I said, the points, and aggression should be continued. Tons of people say that the soil will do well to investors with his teeth. I also think Loaches kuhli too large for a 29 gallons

3. Your water heater is probably only made their case to the proper temperature you want. Every time I hear you can guess in my tank and the heater in, which means that the tank is warm enough, at this time, he dies. Get something to measure the temperature and to ensure that W, even if youreOrri.

Post a Comment