Sunday, February 7, 2010

Map Of Hdmi Cable Connect And Settings Connecting Xbox 360 To 24" LCD Monitor?

Connecting Xbox 360 to 24" LCD monitor? - map of hdmi cable connect and settings

get the 24 free monitor with a purchase of a computer screen soon. I currently have a 22 "LCD monitor that connects to my 360 with the VGA cable from Microsoft without any problems. I have heard, there might be some problems with the" distance "in use HDMI cable for 24" monitors have1 : do 1 pixel mapping, LCD monitors have since 16.10. is itself the VGA connector. Will there be a problem with my usual route, the screen is pixel mapping? Please advice.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not recommend, but it is likely that your monkey is having a problem, but a little luck and if you only care and I hope that does not monitor this ruin.

Simply use a TV like everyone else.

Post a Comment