Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dish 322 Connection Diagram DISH Network - If No Phone Line Attached, Can I Order PPV Thru Remote And Not Be Billed?

DISH Network - if no phone line attached, can I order PPV thru remote and not be billed? - dish 322 connection diagram

I have Dish Network, and I've connected my 322 receiver to a telephone line and am not responsible 5/mth dollars because I wrote an e-mail executive, complaining that he had waived the fee for my account.

I have never ordered pay-per-view, and I read today in the FAQ on the website of DISH Network:

Why do I need a phone line connected to my Dish Network receiver?


A phone line connection is needed to provide a continuous programming. The phone line does not interfere with phone usage. If the recipient of Dish Network uses the phone and one phone, Dish Network receiver to stop immediately and try again later. The same applies when an incoming call. The Dish Network recEivere only use a toll-free (800). This provides continuous access to DISH Network pay-per-view movies and events and allows the use of the application of customer service and other interactive TV applications such as channel 100th

DISH Network Pay-Per-View purchases are stored in the receiver and to a certain purchase amount. Connect the phone line allows DISH Network Pay-Per-View purchases to download automatically and processed by our computers. These purchases are then applied to your regular account.

==========================
I have no phone line is plugged in, I pay-per-view for FREE order of things as they are stored on my receiver, but there is no telephone, not everything you download can notDISH Network equipment, or for processing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment